We recognise that it’s not just children that need our support in order to flourish – carers also need our help to reach their full potential and to develop their skills and knowledge.
Our range of services include:
Fully approved, trained and supported foster care for children aged 0 – 18 years
- Short term
- Long term
- Parent and Child and Assessment Placements
- Children with disabilities
- Sibling groups
- Intensive Fostering
- Unaccompanied minor/asylum seeking foster placements
There are also additional services that can be brought into play and become part of a package of care and may include:-
- Psychiatric and Psychological assessments and treatments
- 1:1 direct work with a child
- Family assessments as part of the Public Law Outline process
- Supervised contact for children subject to safeguarding or court procedures
- Cultural work with children who may be trans-racially placed.